<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Many thanks to Jason, Chris, Eric and my wife Ruth for a sucessful and safe bowood salvage operation.

The crew and part of their haul. Left to right Jason, Steve, Chris, Eric. Thanks guys!!
Chris the daredevil.
Chris brought THREE chainsaws, but only used one. It was starting to dull by the time we got to this brushpile. Thanks Chris!.
We had to leave a few behind.
Here is another one that will become woodchips..
Eric taking care of his truckload. Call Eric if you need some wood split :)
Although this was an Osage cutting trip, for some reason Chris could not pass up the black walnut, the cedar , the mystery wood and the ash. I could not figure it out :).
Here is my truck. Notice it is only yellow wood.

I do not believe there is any good wood left that is accessible, so I will not be back on Sunday. I really appreciate everyone who chipped in and thanks to Ameriplex for allowing us to take the wood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?