<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 13, 2004

I renewed my membership in our local archery club last weekend and took the family and friends and dog to the our first 3d shoot of the year. I had just finished the tapered poplar arrows and had not practiced with them. We skipped the practice range because of the dog and kids. Bad move. They shoot straight and fast. I shot over a lot of targets. I wound up using 3 1/2 inch shield cuts on them because I had a lot of them laying around.
I came back home and weighed them and they are all pretty close in weight and about the same as my hunting arrows. I practiced some this week and corrected my aim. I need to make a new tab. I lost my glove and my 2 good tabs and my stringer on various hunting trips and the only tab I have left is one that is too thick and hard. I can tell a lot of difference from the thinner tabs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?